Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Take Me Away!


For the convenience of my customers
Please print out the following pdf
PRINTABLE: RW332_1

I know I called this card "Take me Away!"....But when I think about it ...it's only the romance of the idea of   Sailing Away!  Being on a little Sailboat with the land in the far distance cannot be that relaxing!  Pay for the Boat, move the boat, fix the boat, clean the boat, learn how to pilot the boat, fight over who gets to steer, pee in the little potty, make the same meals you make at home except while it's rocking and everyone else is upstairs enjoying themselves, get lost in on the lake....but I digress!


My hubby Gerald and I were out and about in the snow checking out the sweetest Stamp Store you would ever want to shop in!  We love checking out Stamp Stores!  This store was extremely well managed and beautifully laid out!  No small feat in this economy.  I wish I knew the name of the owner I was talking to...it was either Kim or Kelly...darn.  They are very niche, specializing in a small branch of stamping in particular and doing it extremely well.  I could talk about it at length - but not everyone is totally fascinated by the running of Stamp stores like me!  I sure admire this one!  Check it out!  It's called the "Paper Pickle Co."!!!
And yes!  It looks exactly like the beautiful pictures inside!

This class will be at "Remember When Scrapbooking" on 
Thursday Mar.24th 11am and
Thursday Mar.31st 11am  $16
Call Shannon at (586) 598-1810

I've got to go and get ready .... I feel a little anxious!


SUPPLIES
Stamps
JustRite / By the Sea Set

Papers
Karen Foster / Old World / Travel / 12x12
Bazzill Basics / Blue Oasis / 7-795
BazzillBasics / Smoothies / Maltball / 9-985

Inks
Adirondack / Espresso
Tim Holtz Distress / Black Soot
Tim Holtz Distress / Stormy Sky

Prismacolor Pencils
PC941 / Light Umber
PC925 / Crimson Lake (my favorite)
or PC924 / Crimson Red
PC1023 / Cloud Blue
PC911 / Olive Green
PC1067 / Cool Grey 90%
PC947 / Dark Umber
PC1027 / Peacock Blue
PC1063 / Cool Grey 50%

Other
Spellbinders Nestabilities / Classic Ovals Large / S4-110
May Arts Ribbon / 100% Jute / 363-10
Anchor ClipArt (free domain)
Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink Applicator (timmy)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...