Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stampscapes Getaway Card 3


For the convenience of those attending my class, and those wanting to save project ideas...please print out the following pdf. PRINTABLE:DM325Card3

Ahhh...if only I could crawl over to my favorite chair and watch a "Bones' episode while drinking a glass of wine and waiting for one of my sons to make dinner!  I don't care what kind of dinner....mac and cheese...hotdogs....I'd even eat ramen noodles!   As long as I didn't have to make it myself!  Then I would "accidently" fall asleep...snoring gently....alas...

So today...I was at "Remember When Scrapbooking" MI teaching a class and having a great time.  I was talking to Fran who Facebooks and had recently set up Shannon (the owner) with a Fan page.  Now like a good little girl, I had signed up with facebook during a CHA seminar to better advertise ourselves...but just couldn't take that last step into Facebook Neverland thinking that all that facebooking would chew up what little leisure time I had left and make me crazy because I wouldn't have anyone hit the "like" button anyway!
But I would be able to take pictures like this one  at "Remember When" and shoot it from my phone to facebook right away.  Cool but sounds like work!


Great Ladies at this store!  Fun to work and play with!


Stamps:
Most of the Stamps are from Stampscapes!
Cracked Earth - 181G
Leafless Limbs - 052C

Other Stamps:
Hero Arts / Distress Frame / K5336
Vintage Ledger / NUS-1028A / Unity Stamp Co.

Inks:
Adirondack Espresso
Adirondack Stonewashed
Adirondack Latte
Adirondack Terra Cotta
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot


Other: 
May Arts Ribbon / M10 / 100% Jute
Kaisercraft Self-Adhesive Pearls / Chocolate / SB792
Clear Embossing

Cardstock:
Glossy Paper: Mohawk Kromekote C1S - Xpedx
Bazzill Prismatics / Baby Blue Medium / 19 - 7253
Worldwin / CCML85U / Light Chocolate Malt
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...