Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Distressing Stampscapes!

For the convenience of those attending my class, please print out the following pdf.
PRINTABLE:DM325

I came across some great distressing stamps from Hero Arts and Unity Stamp Co. and since I had a Stampscapes Getaway coming up at Destination Marysville...I wondered if were possible to distress Stampscapes in an attractive way.  I really got into this and am hoping to continue along this vein with some more "distress" techniques.  Once I got the first one done...I couldn't wait to see what else I could get into the smaller space.  This is perfect for a "getaway" as I am sure that the ladies who come will see a whole lot of possibilities to embrace in the afternoon portion of our time together!

This next picture was taken from the side to show the layers and foam mounting.  Not a very good picture I know!  But I'm afraid it's at the store now and I can take another picture at the moment!  I hope you get the idea though.  I've been enjoying all the layering lately too!  I still haven't sewn on a Stampscapes...that's next!




If you would like to participate in this class, Please call Connie at "Destination Marysville" MI 
(810) 388-0500
Date: Saturday Feb.26th, 2011 9am - 3pm (6 Hours...Lunch included!) $35
Designer/Instructor: lizzy giggs

SUPPLIES

Stamps:
Most of the Stamps are from Stampscapes!
Crane in H20 - 163A
Pebbles - 256A
Cattails - 016B
Full Moon Lg. - 038D
Grass Cluster 128D


Other Stamps:
Hero Arts / Destress Frame / K5336
Vintage Ledger / NUS-1028A / Unity Stamp Co.
Donna Downey Inspired / NUS-1030A / Unity Stamp Co.

Inks:
Adirondack Espresso
Adirondack Terra Cotta
Adirondack Stonewashed
Adirondack Butterscotch
Adirondack Latte
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot

Other: 
May Arts Ribbon / M10 / 100% Jute
Kaisercraft Self-Adhesive Pearls / Chocolate / SB792
Clear Embossing

Cardstock:
Glossy Paper: Mohawk Kromekote C1S - Xpedx
Bazzill Prismatics / Baby Blue Medium / 19 - 7253
Worldwin / CCML85U / Light Chocolate Malt
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...