Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Simple Stampscapes: Card #2


Use this pdf to save this card idea or print it out.  Those taking the class
might like to bring a copy for convenience sake.

PRINTABLE: RW327_2


Hallelujah...it's another snow-day!  I always get an extra 2 hours out of my day when there are no lunches and no driving to be done to and fro from school!  Off I went to Meijer to get a jump on my grocery shoppin!  Now the pot roast is in the slow cooker, there's a coffee in my hand (and a banana...blech!) and now I can work uninterrupted....mostly!

I think this card is my favorite of the three that will be in the Simple Stampscapes class at Shannon's.  It looks a little Scottish somehow!  Very manly!  Reminds me of the Irish Soap Commercials (do you remember those?)  This is my Irish Soap Manly Man Card!

I was very fortunate to teach my "Momento" Tim Holtz at Cambridge book in Romeo on Saturday.  I've got a great picture of Pam Planitz who is the owner of the "Artful Scrapbooker".  She has a very cool store specializing in Vintage products and classes.  Click HERE to go to her website...which will immediately show you her very neat taste in the Victorian!  14 lovely and very well versed ladies attended the class.  They already knew everything you would need to know to create a book....so I mostly just breathed down everybody's neck and admired what they were doing!  I had a great time!  Here are a few pictures!

This is Pam Planitz of the Artful Scrapbooker.  Look at the fabulous wall!

Look at the back wall ... it is full of hand made books, treasure and cards!  A feast for the eyes!
Just when I thought there was no new way to make the inside of the page....this lady creates an intriguing and fascinating piece of art.  Everyone who attended the class was very gifted.
If you would like to participate in the Simple Stampscapes class, please call Shannon at "Remember When Scrapbooking" MI
(586) 598-1810

Dates: Thursday Feb.24th 11am ~  $18
             Thursday Mar.3rd 11am ~  $18

SUPPLIES:
Ink:
Adirondack / Espresso
Tim Holtz Distress Ink / Old Paper (hard to tell it's there by the photo!)

Stampscapes: (clickable link)
Old Mill / 062E
Migrating Birds Lg. 151E (just a corner of it)
Plate 33B / Scenic Sentiments / #7

Cardstock:
Bazzill Fourz /Bitter Chocolate / 9-937 (I didn't use this one...but it's close and easier to find)
BoBunny / 12" Noel Stripe / Item 12N2808 / the backside
Basic Grey / Cappella / Mezzo / the backside

Other:
May Arts / Dark Brown w/cream Stitch / KN33
Spellbinder / Labels #2 / NEST-S4-162
Spellbinder / Ribbon Tags Trio / S3-150
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...