Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hangin' Out

  

Outside the snow is falling very gently and not really sticking around.  My Dad's truck is out their with a ticket on it because it wouldn't start last night after the football game...and the police never miss giving us a ticket for having a vehicle on the road at night! (during the winter nights there is a snow removal by-law). Darn...
 
Inside the house I am valiantly trying to keep my work schedule when I feel discouraged that no matter how hard I work at this...I'll make 50 cents this week!  That's an exaggeration...but anyone with a small business knows exactly what I mean!! :)  I didn't say it to make you feel sorry for me... But to remind myself that "nothing ventured is nothing gained"...and that entrepreneurs always have something else they can do to contribute to their own business!  (not one word about my website....shhhh...I know, I know....)

See how relaxed those birds look?...that's me!   Relaxed!!! ....hmmmm......

PS.  I'm late on this post (notice the reference to the football game?) because I got the flu.  I'm hoping I'm a couple pounds lighter today!

SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
Inkiadinkado / 98837 / Best Friends / Clear Stamps

Colored Pencils:
PC912 Apple Green
PC911Olive Green

PC950 Metallic Gold
PC1084 Ginger Root
PC1024 Blue Slate
Inks:
Tim Holtz Distress Ink / Old Paper
Tim Holtz Distress Ink / Stormy Sky
Tim Holtz Distress Ink / Black Soot 

Cardstock:
Good White Cardstock
Basic Grey / Cappella ~ forte / use the backside!
Bazzill Prismatics / Spring Willow Medium / 19-5431
KaiserCraft / Love Notes Collection / P605 / Love Song

Other:
"Mona Lisa" brand odorless Paint Thinner 
Paper Stumps (to use with paint thinner)
Inkadinkado Clear Stamps / 98837 / Best Friends
Tim Holtz Sizzix Die / Tattered Florale / 656640
Sizzix Textured Impressions / Birds, Flowers & Branches Set /656503

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...