Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Simple Stampscapes! Card 1



Use this pdf to save this card idea or print it out.  Those taking the class
might like to bring a copy for convenience sake.

PRINTABLE: RW327_1

My eyes are bleeding!!  that's not really true!  It's just an expression that means I'd rather be in bed and need to close my sore eyes! I've been making a zillion cards (not really true either!) and I can't believe I haven't blogged any of them! silly!  I guess I thought everyone would catch my vibe somehow and know that yes...the cards are done for class!  I guess you didn't catch the vibe huh?!....me neither!

The hardest thing in the world is making a simple card that still has visual impact!  I know you know what I mean!  You'd think they would be easy...nuh uh!  I worked harder on these "Simple" cards than I did for an upcoming "Sweaty Stampscapes" class (meaning...they take much effort and have more techniques involved!) :)

I realized that I had been stamping Stampscapes exclusively in black lately and decided...no!  I'm going to do it in brown!  (go figure!) and almost regreted it when I was stilll stamping three days later!  Can you tell I've had a glass of wine?  Perhaps I should stop talking!!!  I bet your eyes are glazing over!

By the way....My favoritest tool these days is the Tim Holtz Alchohol Ink Applicator.  I've used it so much lately that I had to disinfect it with windex.  It got a little moldy!  Okay, okay...I'm going to bed!

If you would like to participate in this class, please call Shannon at "Remember When Scrapbooking" MI
(586) 598-1810

Dates: Thursday Feb.24th 11am ~  $18
             Thursday Mar.3rd 11am ~  $18


SUPPLIES:
Ink:
Adirondack / Espresso
Tim Holtz Distress Ink / Old Paper (hard to tell it's there by the photo!)

Stampscapes: (clickable link)
Boulders with Trees Lg. 007G
Tree Duo Lg. 086B
Migrating Birds Lg. 151E (just a corner of it)
Plate 33B / Scenic Sentiments / #7

Cardstock:
Bazzill Fourz /Bitter Chocolate / 9-937 (I didn't use this one...but it's close and easier to find)
BoBunny / 12" Noel Stripe / Item 12N2808 / the backside
Basic Grey / Cappella / Mezzo / the backside

Other:
May Arts / Dark Brown w/cream Stitch / KN33
Spellbinder / Labels #2 / NEST-S4-162
Spellbinder / Ribbon Tags Trio / S3-150
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...