Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunshine Flowers

 


For once I was able to complete a card quickly and efficiently...to which I promptly celebrated by having a glass of wine and watching an episode of "Bones".  Finishing a card under a couple of hours for a class doesn't happen often...so I was pretty happy!  Usually I pull my hair out for an excessive amount of time and say "woe as me" too often! 
The flowers have a yellow that shows up great!....but the soft "heath" color doesn't come through except as a shadow to the yellow in the photo.  
The wonderful thing about copic markers is their ability to hit you in the face with color!  Sometimes...the simpler the better!
 

I've learned a lot about finishing the insides of my cards by seeing what other people do in their blogs!  I think I should add some of my favorite blogs to mine so that hopefully you will see what I mean.  I am so grateful to be able to learn at home from other people's sharing so that I can "apply and try" myself!

If you would like to take this class you can sign up at "Destination Marysville" Marysville, MI
(810)388-0500.  There are two cards included in the class. $18

Dates:
Monday Feb.14th 5:30pm
Wenesday Feb.16th 12pm

SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
Penny Black / 3868J / "Portraits" / Wood Mounted
PennyBlack / 3865K / "Gossamer" / Wood Mounted

Copic Markers:
YG63 Pea Green
YG03 Yellow Green
Y21 Buttercup Yellow
V01 Heath
0 Colorless Blender (for erasing mistakes!)
C1 Cool Gray No.1 (for outlining the images in shadow)
Cardstock:
Copic's Blending Paper
Bazzill Fourz/ Bouquet / 6-665
Bazzill Prismatics / Sunflowers Light / 19-4007

Other:
Crystal Glitter Glue (or any glitter glue that is clear and sparkles!)
May Arts Ribbon / NE30 / ButterCream Sheer 3/4"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...