Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Take me Away! Card 2


Use this pdf to save this card idea or print it out.  Those taking the class might like to bring a copy for convenience sake. 
PRINTABLE: RW332_2.pdf


Once again I'm about to put up a card on my blog without everything done and hope that I get back to it to fill the recipe in.  Thanks to a very good friend named Demra, We got the packaging and organizing for 2 classes coming up this week.  At which point I told myself...OK - now I'll blog!  But I'm poopy tired and my eyes are crossing involuntarily....so I'm going to just throw this card up and drag myself to the kitchen where I left a glorious mess!!!  Actually, it's not at all glorious....it's sad really!

I do have to tell you one cool thing though!  This card really needed a charm or something to set it off.  This is a great set of stamps from "Just Rite Stamps"....but, you know, it just needed a little something!  So I went looking for a free clip art anchor!  And what do you know?!  The perfect one was waiting there for me to use!  I colored it, cut it out, popped it out with foam mounting and used some crystal lacquer to give it that "charm" feel!  Yay!!



SUPPLIES
Stamps
JustRite / By the Sea Set
Papers
Karen Foster / Old World / Travel / 12x12
Bazzill Basics / Blue Oasis / 7-795
BazzillBasics / Smoothies / Hot Fudge / 9-986
Inks
Adirondack / Espresso
Tim Holtz Distress / Black Soot
Tim Holtz Distress / Stormy Sky
Prismacolor Pencils
PC941 / Light Umber
PC925 / Crimson Lake (my favorite)
or PC924 / Crimson Red
PC1023 / Cloud Blue
PC911 / Olive Green
PC1067 / Cool Grey 90%
PC947 / Dark Umber
PC1027 / Peacock Blue
PC1063 / Cool Grey 50%
Other
Spellbinders Nestabilities / Classic Ovals Large / S4-110
May Arts Ribbon / 100% Jute / 363-10
Gold Leafing Pen
Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink Applicator (timmy)
White Uniball Signo Pen for Highlighting waves
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...