Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Blooms - Card 3


If you would like to have a printout of this card to save the idea or to bring to the class ...please click the following pdf.  PRINTABLE: ST333_3  (by the by....you can just save the pdf too...look Ma...no paper!)
(I'm excited to tell you that I have recently updated my pdf writer.  The file will be a lot smaller and therefore faster on the upload!)

I'm a big fan of May Arts Ribbon and have always loved being able to add so much to my card with so little expense!  It's like the ultimate in Embellishments.  I own waaaay too many ribbon spools and can easily justify yet another spool of ribbon... .(insert happy sigh).....!




If you would like to attend this class...I have moved it to the following date (I was knocked up with a yucky ear infection this last week. I'm still speaking too loudly!)

Location:  My Studio (1303 Washington Ave, Port Huron, MI 48060)
Times:      Tuesday Apr.5, 2011 at 11am - 1pm 
                Thursday Apr. 7, 2011 at 7pm - 9pm
Fee:          3 Cards for $12
Phone:      (810) 966-9664

SUPPLIES
Paper
Bazzill Dotted Swiss / Pirouette
KaiserCraft / Candy Lane / Sherbert / 12 x 12
Ink
Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress
Stamps
Best Wishes & Blooms / Unity Stamp Co. UK-455A
Other
May Arts Ribbon / AE11 / Sheer Ombre / Watermelon & Parrot Gr.
Fiskars Ribbon Punch
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...