Use this pdf to save this card idea or print it out. Those taking the class might like to bring a copy for convenience sake.
Wouldn't you know it!....the last card you make for a class looks the best and makes you wonder if you shouldn't burn the other two and start again! If this was my only responsibility this coming month - I just might do it and take the butterfly thing off in a different direction! Alas...press on! Maybe people will think this is the ugliest card of the three and the other two look better!!!! Ha! (there's no accounting for taste right?)
If you would like to sign up for this class - it will be available on the following dates:
Date & Time: Monday Apr.11, 2011 / 5:30 - 7:30pm
Wednesday Apr. 13, 2011 / 12-2pmClass Fee: $18
• Plate 32B / Scenic Sentiments Sheet #6
• Symmetry Sheets / Butterflies / Sheet 3
• Adirondack Latte
• Adirondack Pesto
• Adirondack Espresso
• Tim Holtz Distress / Victorian Velvet
• Alcohol Ink Applicator "timmy"
• Seed Beads and other beads miscellaneous and forgotten!
• Glossy Paper
• Bazzill Fourz / Malted Milk / 9-944
• Gold Embossing Powder
• Gold Leafing Pen (Krylon)
• Sissix Folder / Birds, Flowers & Branches Set / #656503
• KaiserCraft Self Adhesive Rhinestones / Champagne / RS404