Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Delightful Dolls - Card 1


Use this pdf to save this card idea or print it out.  Those taking the class might like to bring a copy for convenience sake.
PRINTABLE: RW336_1


In an effort to Not Do another Copic Class using flowers....I turned to these sweet little Asian Style Dolls from Hero Arts...which brought on another creative belch problem that stymied me for a couple of days.  (I'm always coming up with these amazing reasons why I can't get my cards done in a timely fashion!).  Should Copic Classes include intense sessions in conquering various techniques???  I grappled with that thought for a bit and decided that I had no Art Major Degree nor 400 classes taken to equal one - so I had no business saying that I possessed enough technique to actually share!!!  Once I figured that out...I'm pretty sure that any value I offer would be making some classes that people could attend and have a great time together...both as friends and collaborators in Card Making!  Whew!....Belch...I now feel justified and righteous in making that statement.  Of course... having said that...no-one can actually peg me as saying that I know what I am doing!  What a relief!!!




If you would like to sign up for this class - it will be available on the following dates:
Date & Time:  Thursday Apr.28, 2011 at 11am - 1pm
                       Thursday May.5, 2011 at 11am - 1pm
                       Saturday May 21, 2011 at 11am - 1pm
Class Fee:  $18
  
SUPPLIES
Ink
Brilliance Graphite Black Pigment Ink (have your Refill Ready!)
Copic Markers
0 Colorless Blender
G21 Lime Green
G24 Willow
V01 Heath
V12 Pale Lilac
V17 Amethyst
E00 Skin White
Stamps
CL297 / Clear Design / Four Dolls
Paper
My Mind's Eye / Lost & Found / Portobello Glitter Road "family" / Item #LF1025 / backside
My Mind's Eye / Lost & Found / Portobello Glitter Road "Party Looking Glass" / Item #LF1005/backside
Bazzill Prismatic / White / 19-10031
Bazzill Fourz / Spring Breeze / 5-5101

Other
May Arts / 361-01 / Cotton Lace
Liquid Pearls / White Opal
KaiserCraft Rhinestones / SB707 / Lime Green
Clear Detail Embossing Powder
PRINT the sentiment out for Yourself!! CLICK

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...