Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Delightful Dolls! - Card #2


Use this pdf to save this card idea or print it out.  Those taking the class 
might like to bring a copy for convenience sake.
PRINTABLE: RW336_2
 

It's the 18th!!!  I haven't blogged since the 18th!!  :(  What happened to April any way?  Maybe I think it's March because it's SNOWING outside!!  I'm going to use a snow machine to drive to my next class!  Strap a box on the back and let Taco my dog come along for the ride...yeah...it has potential! The sentiment on the card isn't an accident!

I always have fun teaching classes - but yesterday, I have to say, I had a blast!  I was over at Shannon's from Remember When Scrapbooking with a bunch of neat ladies where a 2 hour class morphed into 4 plus hours because we spent a large portion of the time cackling like chickens over what seemed extremely hilarious at the moment!   I had tears coming out of my eyes at one point ... I was laughing so hard.  It was awesome!  Even if I could remember exactly what was so funny - I'm sure it wouldn't translate enough to make anyone chuckle.  It was just one of those great moments in time! Thanks you guys!! (okay - they were ladies...just an expression...sheesh!)


If you would like to sign up for this class - it will be available on the following dates:
Date & Time:  Thursday Apr.28, 2011 at 11am - 1pm
                       Thursday May.5, 2011 at 11am - 1pm
                       Saturday May 21, 2011 at 11am - 1pm
Class Fee:  $18
We will add another Thursday and a Sunday as soon as we can coordinate some more dates.
  

SUPPLIES
Ink
Brilliance Graphite Black Pigment Ink (have your Refill Ready!)
Copic Markers
0 Colorless Blender
G21 Lime Green
G24 Willow
V01 Heath
V12 Pale Lilac
V17 Amethyst
Y11 Pale Yellow
E00 Skin White
Stamps
CL297 / Clear Design / Four Dolls
Paper
Bazzill Dotted Swiss / 10-1048 / Pepper
My Mind's Eye / Lost & Found / Portobello Glitter Road "Party Looking Glass" / Item #LF1005/backside
Bazzill Prismatic / White / 19-10031
Bazzill Fourz / Spring Breeze / 5-5101

Other
May Arts / 361-01 / Cotton Lace
Liquid Pearls / White Opal
KaiserCraft Pearls SB785 / Lavender
Clear Detail Embossing Powder
Crystal Stickles
Toothpick!
May Arts Ribbon / SM31 / Silver String
PRINT the sentiment out for Yourself!! CLICK!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...