Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Hedgehog Happiness - Card #2


Use this pdf to save this card idea or print it out.  Those taking the class 
might like to bring a copy for convenience sake.
PRINTABLE: DM338_2


I'm feeling a little bummed today because I've put up some photos that are below par. Can't re-do them though...darn.  So I'm taking some good advice from some ladies at class yesterday and hope that I can represent the cards better in the hopes of adequately advertising for classes.  I framed this card with a matching color to help it stand out a little...but unfortunately the card is already at Destination Marysville and I won't be able to take any more photos just now.  I'm seriously thinking about going to Troy and redoing the Long Stampscapes cards.  They look a little boring don't they?  They did not photo well at all.  Sigh....I'm going to consider that for a bit today and make a decision later.

Who knew that blogging and teaching would require so many new skills?  I hope this counts towards those brain exercises they say you should do so you can still think clearly when you get older!!! If I learn to work my website will that make me smart???  Please....pretty please....!


If you would like to sign up for this class - it will be available on the following dates:
Location:  Destination Marysville - (810) 388-0500
Date & Times:  Wednesday May 18th, 12-2pm
                        Wednesday May 18th, 5:30 - 7:30pm
Due to Connie's (owner) surgery on the 16th -  These two classes are on the same day at two different times.
Fee:  $18

SUPPLIES:
Ink: 
Tim Holtz Distress Black Soot
Stamp:
Penny Black Inc. 4058J "yearning"
Copic Markers:
0 Colorless Blender
YG03 Yellow Green
YG63 Pea Green
R35 Coral
R81 Rose Pink
E000 Pale Fruit Pink
Y21 Buttercup Yellow
C1 Cool Gray No.1
C3 Cool Gray No.3
C5 Cool Gray No. 5
E31 Brick Beige
E33 Sand
Others:
KaiserCraft Pearls / SB786 Rose
Sakura Black Glossy Pen
Spellbinders Nestabilities / Labels Eight
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...