Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Delightful Dolls - Card #3


Use this pdf to save this card idea or print it out.  Those taking the class 
might like to bring a copy for convenience sake.
PRINTABLE: RW336_3

Picture me typing in slow motion since my fingers are frozen! (creaking, squeaking...interesting weather...) I'm seriously debating whether I should burn some wood in the fireplace right now....nope...I'll get dirty and won't be able to make cards!  You can use that excuse for anything right??  Nope...can't clean the kitchen, I'll have to wash my hands before I make cards.  Nope...can't rake leaves from last year...I'll get grubby and I won't be able to make cards... 


If you would like to sign up for this class - it will be available on the following dates:
Date & Time:  Thursday Apr.28, 2011 at 11am - 1pm
                       Thursday May.5, 2011 at 11am - 1pm
                       Saturday May 21, 2011 at 11am - 1pm
Class Fee:  $18
We will add another Thursday and a Sunday as soon as we can coordinate some more dates.
  

SUPPLIES
Ink
Brilliance Graphite Black Pigment Ink (have your Refill Ready!)
Copic Markers
0 Colorless Blender
G21 Lime Green
G24 Willow
V01 Heath
V12 Pale Lilac
Y11 Pale Yellow
E00 Skin White
Stamps
CL297 / Clear Design / Four Dolls
Paper
Bazzill Dotted Swiss / 10-1048 / Pepper
My Mind's Eye / Lost & Found / Portobello Glitter Road "Party Looking Glass" / Item #LF1005/backside
My Mind's Eye / Lost & Found / Portobello Glitter Road "family" / Item #LF1025 / backside
Bazzill Prismatic / White / 19-10031
Bazzill Fourz / Spring Breeze / 5-5101

Other
May Arts / 361-01 / Cotton Lace
Liquid Pearls / White Opal
KaiserCraft Pearls SB785 / Lavender
KaiserCraft Rhinestones / SB707 / lime green
Clear Detail Embossing Powder
May Arts Ribbon / SK05 / 1/8" Lavender Silk Ribbon
PRINT the sentiment out for Yourself!! CLICK!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...