Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Stampscapes...a little longer - Card #3

  CLICK ON THE PICTURE to get a bigger view!
 Use this pdf to save this card idea or print it out.  Those taking the class
might like to bring a copy for convenience sake.

PRINTABLE: MCR371_3


I was so pleased when I was able to explore this "business size" idea for Stampscapes.  Mostly because I was chicken that I wouldn't be able to achieve a simple/elegant solution.  Today I'm blogging and turning my head over to the side where my worktable is and hoping against hope that I will have success coming up with a great idea for a Stampscapes Getaway.  The Getaway cards need to push the envelope to keep the interest of the very talented ladies that I hope will attend the class.  I love a simple card...but a 6 hour class demands more.  More techniques, more visual complexity...basically a "headache" card.  I feel a big headache coming on.  3 days and the mojo has not sparked.  2 or 3 ideas have fallen behind me in a ashen heap...sigh.
This is usually the point where family and friends start suggesting ideas and offer help...but that elusive thing in my head is not giving up the goods!  darn it....I even tried a bath yesterday...all I got was wrinkly skin!


If you would like to sign up for this class - it will be available on the following dates:
**NEW** Location:  My Craft Room - (248) 879-3360  (Hi Joyce!  Thanks for letting me come there!!)
                                  6020 Rochester Road
                                  Troy, MI 48085-1301
Date & Time:  Friday May 13, 2011 at 10:30 - 12:30
                       Saturday May 28, 2011 at 10:30 - 12:30
Class Fee:  $23.00  - Sorry Folks!  I increased the fee for gas and for time spent driving!!  :(


SUPPLIES:
Ink
Adirondack Espresso.  (I would invest in a re-inker as is takes alot of ink to make a great impression in this color.)
Paper
80 lb good white Cardstock
Bazzill Smoothies / Hot Fudge / 9-986
Bazzill Metallics / Gold / 12-1272
Stampscapes Stamps - GO to the Website!
Tropical Tree - 098E
Ledge - 054F
Ledge with Brush - 055F
Scenic Sentiments Sheet #4 Plate 30B
Other
Gold Leafing Pen
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...