Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Take me Away....later!


For the convenience of my customers
Please print out the following pdf
PRINTABLE: RW332_3


I'll only consider myself a successful blogger when I can do postings even though life takes a twisting turn.  It's one of the reasons I have such a huge respect for single moms.  They do triple plus duty everyday.  And even if someone does give her a break, she knows perfectly well that it won't last and she'll be on the front lines again in a matter of hours.   I've got a great husband and I still can't do it!  If you haven't caught on yet....I'm trying to excuse myself for not blogging consistently.  Who cares if someone blogs consistently?  Probably no-one....but I like to think that if I ever get a handle on it...I might be slightly organized!  Wouldn't that feel awesome??!!!  I can't wait!



It took me awhile to make a match for my other two cards.  But it can't be too matchy matchy right??!!  They're pretty matchy!  darn!

Well...if you like 'em....here's where you can take the first class.  (I'm going to do this at my studio a little later)... But Shannon at "Remember When Scrapbooking" MI is going to host it at her store on:


Thursday Mar.24th 11am and
Thursday Mar.31st 11am  $16
Call Shannon at (586) 598-1810

WARNING:  If you are going to take the class...Please bring your own colored pencils!  Shannon is not selling them at this time (Scrapbook store...not a stamp or craft store).  You don't necessarily have to have these exact colors....but try to bring some good matches.  I will help out as much as I am able.

SUPPLIES
Stamps
JustRite / By the Sea Set

Papers
Karen Foster / Old World / Travel / 12x12
Bazzill Basics / Blue Oasis / 7-795
BazzillBasics / Smoothies / Maltball / 9-985

Inks
Adirondack / Espresso
Tim Holtz Distress / Black Soot
Tim Holtz Distress / Stormy Sky

Prismacolor Pencils
PC941 / Light Umber
PC925 / Crimson Lake (my favorite)
or PC924 / Crimson Red
PC1023 / Cloud Blue
PC911 / Olive Green
PC1067 / Cool Grey 90%
PC947 / Dark Umber
PC1027 / Peacock Blue
PC1063 / Cool Grey 50%

Other
Spellbinders Nestabilities / Classic Ovals Large / S4-110
May Arts Ribbon / 100% Jute / 363-10
Sand Dollar Free Clip Art
Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink Applicator (timmy)
White Uniball Signo Pen (for the waves)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...