Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Blooms - Card 2



For the convenience of my customers or to save this Card Idea
Please print out the following pdf
Does anyone else remember "DOTS"??  I do!  It stands for "Dozens of Terrific Stamps" and was the precursor to the  "Close to my Heart" Stamp and Scrapbook Company.  I used to be a consultant back then when I was in my first blush of stamping!  I really enjoyed it until I realized you couldn't actually make money being a consultant!  All my "profits" were used to supplement my new addiction and any classes that I was lucky enough to book!  Now I realize I'm still doing it!! Except I'm working for myself.  Somehow that makes if different...well....hmmm.....

This card took me back there yesterday and I couldn't post it because I got so emotional.  I disappeared from our living room last night and went to bed to feel sorry for myself.  (Don't ask!) DOTS was all about "stitches".  They made lots of stamps with hand drawn stitching on it and when I finished this card it absolutely looked like the typical DOTS card.  So I like it and I don't like it.  Go figure!



This card is part of the "Blooms" class at my studio this month!
Dates:  Tuesday Apr.5 at 11am ~ $12.00 (3 cards)
             
Sign-up Online!
             Thursday Apr.7 at 7pm ~ $12.00 (3 cards)
              Sign-up Online!
             (810) 966-9664

SUPPLIES
Cardstock:
Bazzill Dotted Swiss / Pirouette
KaiserCraft / Candy Lane / Sherbert / 12x12
BoBunny / 12" Olivia Cashmere / #12OC617 (backside)
Ink:
Tim Holtz Distress / Black Soot
Stamps:
Unity Stamps Co. / "Best Wishes & Blooms" / UK-455A
Colored Pencils (Prismacolor):
PC914 / Cream
PC1012 / Jasmine
PC1021 / Jade Green
Other:
May Arts Ribbon / AE28 / Sheer Ombre / Peach & Yellow
Mona Lisa Odorless Paint Thinner
Paper Stumps
Fiskars Ribbon Punch
Zva Creative Pearls / Pewter / PEC-02CB-102

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...