Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Christian Sentiments





I'm pushing the time limits of my poor little class schedule getting this out so late!!  I'm going to bite my lip and get 'er done anyway!  I'm sure I'll get better at it!  I have this annoying sense of responsibility to get my guest classes done first...and then I get behind on the classes in my studio.  Actually...the truth is that I'm a bit lazy! (maybe more than a bit.!)

I'm happy that there is a company out there that is putting out quality Christian stamps.  Long time coming!  Our Daily Bread Designs is a Web based company which prohibits me (and rightfully so) from selling them on my website.  They have however, giving me permission to sell after class.  This is kind of Kelly (the owner) as it is a leap of faith for her.  She has given permission before and trusted other e-businesses not to sell on their websites, and only sell after class...and then gotten burned!  This is sad.  We won't be doing that.  The phone calls took a little time however, so no stamps to sell after class this time (didn't order in a timely fashion).   However!  Please go to their website!  It's a great website and has a wonderful selection of what you need!

Supplies


Papers:
Cream Cardstock 80 lb. (Xpedx - look up your local store!)
Bazzill Prismatics "Iced Pink"
Basic Grey/Cappella/figaro

Ink:
Adirondack: Espresso

Ribbon:
May Arts / BM93-3/8"  two-tone Pink/Brown Satin
May Arts / X30Y-7/8" Sheer Brown with Satin Stitch

Stamps:
Our Daily Bread Designs: Scripture Collection 4
Our Daily Bread Designs: Ironworks Border

Other:
KaiserCraft Pearls Chocolate
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...