Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Spellbinder & Scripture






I very much enjoyed my first experience with Our Daily Bread Stamps!  Highlighting a sentiment instead of an image stamp was a new challenge for me and one that could use some more practice.  I wish I could have adequately shown the 3D effect between each layer...but as you can see by the next photo...I'm not sure I captured it there either!
If you want to take this class, the last one is this Thursday Evening at "forget-me-not Paper Arts" Studio.  You can call me at (810) 966-9664 or you can Click Here to sign up over the internet.
7-9pm $12.00



What I have had more success with is taking a photo that has more white light than yellow light!  Yay!  On an earlier blog I was complaining about how to capture true colors in my photos when I took them in my studio.  Turning off half the lights and using my flash made all the difference.  What a relief...I was beginning to think it was going to take longer to take the photo than it was to make the card!

SUPPLIES:
Paper:
 
80 lb. Cream Paper ( "Xpedx"  a national Paper Source with several locations)
Bazzill / Prismatics / Iced Pink
Basic Grey / Cappella / figaro
 
Ink: 
Adirondack: Espresso 
Ribbon: 
May Arts / BM93 - 3/8" Two Tone Satin / Pink & Brown 
Other: 
Spellbinder Nestabilities / S4-126 / Classic Squares Large
Spellbinder Shapeabilities Pendants / S4-204 / Fleur De Lis
KaiserCraft Pink Self-Adhesive Rhinestones / SB701
Foam Mounting
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...