Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Same Card...Different Stampscapes!


I almost like this card better than the first one of this style...I wasn't sure for a while.  Usually I use my own paper to create cards, that way I can keep the cost down with my wholesale products...but I needed to scope out different paper at Connie's store to find something non-competitive with the picture.  The oval is so plain in color that anything I tried drew my eye to the paper and not the picture.  I finally came across this combo and am glad that I did.  Did you notice the colors look right here??  Me too.  Connie has a lot of lights in her store.  I took over my background cloth and got a good picture the first time.  I think my lights are too yellow.  It's giving me ideas though.

If you want to take this class it will be at Destination Marysville, Marysville MI. (810) Jan.10th @ 5:30pm and Jan.12th. 2 Cards - $15

Silly me had the list of supplies on the back of the cards and now they are at the store so I don't have a great list to give to you. Here are the inks and stamps though.  As usual...don't forget to check out the Stampscapes website for inspiration and fabulousness!

Stampscapes:
Rocky Peaks - 188F
Scenic Sentiments Sheet #3 Plate 29B


Inks:
Tim Holtz Distress Black Soot
Adirondack Eggplant
Adirondack Stonewashed
Adirondack Slate
and for the foggy effect I used Colorbox "frost white" re-inker with a Q-tip.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...