Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Just Rite Christmas


Oh to be a perfect blogger! Maybe I should give up and only blog once a quarter so that I can let go of the guilt of not doing it at least once a week!

What do you think of these "Just Rite Stamps"?? I like them...but there seems to be a lot of circles involved! These brings a whole new set of challenges to the equation. Just how many cards involving circles can one do? Stamp on a circle is also an interesting experience ~ It doesn't matter if you can see through the block...getting it perfectly centered is beyond my eyes! Time to acquire the "Spellbinder die-cuts" made specifically for this purpose! Stamp first and then run the stamping through the die-cut. I'll be purchasing this item today!!! Running a class without this tool would be too frustrating I think!



If you are interested in this class you can contact Shannon at "Remember When Scrapbooking" (586) 598-1810. We'll be running it at 11:00am on Dec. 9th.
Posted by Picasa
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...