Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Funky Flowers


I'm more of a fall color person - so curbing my natural tendency to drift into those colors - I made myself switch to hot colors and eclectic design! Because I am by no means a copic master, (more like a copic crime perpetrator!) I've been sticking to simple designs where the same technique is done over and over again until it's practically bludgeoned into my brain! Then I say to myself...Okay...I think I got it! Let's try something else!

I also finished conquering (not an exageration...my eyes hurt) a new calendar with links and pictures and locations etc. and hope that you will love it and use it! Of course, the first thing my husband said was "where are the classes at the studio *?@# ??" (very mild language I assure you! punctuated by lizzy this and lizzy that) They're going to be in there I promise! I just wanted to make sure my committments to other stores was covered first! It takes awhile for me to learn new stuff (should have bought a Mac!). One more day or so and you will see at least one Studio class up there! (fingers crossed and losing blood flow!) Here it is! CALENDAR!


Product list

*Copics: 0-Colorless Blender, BG49-Duck Blue, BG15-Aqua, BG10-Cool Shadow, R29-Lipstick Red, RV06-Cerise, RV02-Sugared Almond Pink,
* Stitched Black Ribbon by Lasting Impressions
* Clear Rhinestones by KaiserCraft
Posted by Picasa
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...