Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Copic Hero

Just a little double entendre on the title there! I'm always relieved when I get stamps from a store owner to do a class with and something works out! (sometimes I sweat over it forever and Nothing works out!!! ...so I'm a Copic Hero for getting it done!). In this case the stamps are from Hero Arts and the coloring is done with Copic Markers...thus, "Copic Hero" again!



Last night I had an amazing time with all the very cool ladies that came to class. We were laughing so hard that they had to pause Mid-Stamp until the shaking was over. Everyone had funny stories and a great sense of humor and I slept like a rock after that because I truly relaxed from our fabulous evening of fun. I haven't had a shower yet because I dragged my sorry butt out of bed at the last minute to go to work! (here at the studio...I know - it's rough!) I'm feeling sorry for Kay right now because she had to drive home 1.25 hours last night and then get up in time for a meeting at 6am!!!! Hang in there sister!



This card will be part of a class at Destination Marysville on July 19th and a second date of July 21st. She just got in a supply of Hero Arts Stamps - so you might want to check it out!

Products Used


* Bazzill Dotted Swiss / Deep Pink
* Bazzill Prismatc / Intense Kiwi
* Hero Arts Cling Stamps / Blossoms CG148
* Zva Rhinestones
* May Arts Silk Ribbon / Pink SK17
* Button / Hero Arts / CH176 Spring Felt Buttons
* Gelly Roll / Clear Star
* Sakura Black Glaze Pen


Copics
* RV02 Sugared Almond Pink
* RV06 Cerise
* YG03 Yellow Green
* G85 Verdigris
* W3 Warm Grey No. 3


Posted by Picasa
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...