Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Copic Townhouses - Card 2 (RW348_2)

 

Here are 2 Options for your own copy of this Card Idea:
Click on them to See, Print or Save
Do you realize that in a month or so...kids will have to go back to school again?  I haven't even planted flowers for the summer! (not that I'm a planter per se!!)  It would be more correct to say that I haven't tried to plant anything in my desert - which is what I call the long garden bed right in front of the studio.  Typically, that is where I plant all my good intentions and then watch (out of the corner of my eye every time I enter the house) as the flowers die slowly.  They never had a chance since the rain can't reach them and my calloused lazy self heartlessly never waters them! Phooey!

If you would like to sign up for this class - it will be available on the following date:
Location: Remember When Scrapbooking - Call: (586) 598-1810
Date & Times:  Thursday June 21st, 11am  DAYTIME
Fee:  $18
 
SUPPLIES
Stamps:
Claudine Helmuth / CSH28505/Dwelling/Clear
Ink:
Tim Holtz Distress Black Soot
Tim Holtz Distress Old Paper
Adirondack Latte
Copic Markers:
Y11 Pale Yellow
Y21 Buttercup Yellow
B000 Pale Porcelain Blue
B23 Phthalo Blue
E31 Brick Beige
E35 Chamois
E37 Sepia
W1 Warm Gray No.1
W3 Warm Gray No.3
W5 Warm Gray No.5
0 Colorless Blender
Other:
Glossy Accents/Inkssentials
KaiserCraft/Posies/Chanteuse/EM960
Cardstock:
Prismatics/Sueded Brown Med/19-9291
Bazzill Smoothies/Ocean Breeze/7-7121
PRINTABLE:
the "Sun" image does not come with the Stamp set
Use this PRINTABLE:  RW348_Suns
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...