Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Elegant & Useful Cards - Card 1 (ST349)



Click if you would like to see the
recipe for this card.
Click and bookmark if you would like
to keep track of the online calendar

     I'm looking around in my studio and loving it's new arrangement - but I'm flinching at the same time because it isn't finished and I promised myself I would move everything else around this weekend! (yuck-poo!) Up until this time my husband and I have been sharing this space and now we are moving his office to a spare bedroom and moving the servers to the basement as well. Which means I will be offline for a bit.  (hopefully only today).  So why is hubby at the local Best Buy this morning...hmmm???  I shouldn't bug him too much as I myself am not currently cleaning anything at this exact moment!!! :)

If you would like to sign up for this class - it will be available on the following dates:
Location: Lizzy's Studio - Call: (810) 966 - 9664
Date & Times:  Tuesday Morning August 2nd at 11am
                        Thursday Evening August 4th at 7pm
Fee:  $18
SUPPLIES:
ink:
Adirondack Latte
Papers:
Bazzill Fourz/Tutu Pink / 1-126
My Mind's Eye / Portobello Rd "family" / Item #LF1025
My Mind's Eye / Madison ave "Pretty" Polka Paper / Item #LF1070
My Mind's Eye "Cherish" Pintuck Paper / Item #LF1055
Good White 80lb Cardstock
other:
Tim Holtz Tissue Tape / Symphony
KaiserCraft / Rhinestones / Champagne 
Dusty Rose Paper Blooms
KaiserCraft / Rhinestone Flourishes Classic Champagne
Happy Birthday Greetings Twill by Creative Impressions / #80471
Sheer Grey Ribbon / May Arts / WS31-3/8"
AccuCut Die / Album: Mix & Match / CC106NHJC
Brads by Basic Grey / Glazed
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...