Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Pick of the Crop



I obviously haven't embraced the blogger mentality yet!! Events and commitments come one after the other and I drop all the website/blog stuff like a rock! More social media mentality required!

I'm playing catch-up with some classes coming up right now and am going to make it by the skin of my teeth. The card here is from a class I'm doing at Destination Marysville on Monday September 13th and Wednesday September 15th. I'd chosen my stamps quite a while ago and liked them....however, all the fruit in the stamp set were out of proportion with one another and I had to make each card using only one stamp because of it.  I'll keep my eye out for that in the future!

I still have a thing for "inchies"....so I took advantage of this really cool Colorblocking mat from Accu-cut to frame out my cherries.

Here's a peek of the inside...


 Again...because of the stamp set - I didn't mix up the fruit in any way.  The class is made up of three matching cards - this being one of them - and so I used paper, style, product, and theme to match them together.






 
Product Used


Accu-Cut:
Squares - 1" S1894L 
Colorblocking Mat A2 - Ju  CB200J


Prismacolor Pencils:
PC926 Crimson Lake
PC937 Tuscan Red
PC946 Expresso
PC909 Spring Green
PC913 Grass Green


Stamps:  Hero Arts CL320 Designer Fruit
KaiserCraft Rhinestones "Silver" SB700 (Clear)
Dotted Swiss Bazzill 12x12 "Pepper" Cardstock (Black)
Bazzill Prismatic Cardstock: Intense Kiwi
May Arts Ribbon: Checkered Black 3/8" AKN10
Glossy Accents by Inkssentials

Posted by Picasa
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...