Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Peaceful Stampscape Night


It's a beautiful day outside and I'm off to catch a class at Destination Marysville where Connie has invited a representative of Tsukinko to teach us about their products! Before I go, I wanted to share another card from my Stampscapes Getaway Class this weekend - same store. This particular card reminds me of Saskatchewan and Alberta Canada, where my husband Gerald mostly spent his growing up years. It's barren, quiet, huge, lonely and sometimes beautiful. I would say it was always beautiful...but after experiencing it in the cold of winter with snow and wind blasting you at 60 degrees Celsius....I just can't say Glorious...you know??!! But if I had all my stamping around me and the dog was at my feet, with a warm fire burning close by??...I might change my mind...until it was time to do chores. Yikes....forget it!

With Stampscapes it's almost hard to stamp ugly. Get a white piece of paper and black ink and you're in business! I did mess with this one quite a bit though. I wanted to convey how the landscape made me feel...so there was quite a bit of fiddling. As long as my husband Gerald likes it?....I'm good!

Products Used:
Stampscapes Stamps:
Milky Way Lg. -059G
Tonal Applicator-084E
Farm-176C
Old Fence-293C
Leafless Limbs-052C
Tall Grass (sm) -254B
Windmill-190C


Inks
Stonewashed Adirondack
Pesto Adirondack
Black Soot - Distress Ink by Tim Holtz


More
Diamond Stickles
Glossy Paper-Inkssentials
Fragments- Idea-ology Charms - Tim Holtz
May Arts: Silver Cord SM31
Printed Cardstock: US font 12pt
Posted by Picasa
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...