Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Stampscapes Focal Frame 1

Time Passed... 

...did it ever.  
I don't know how I feel about picking up my blog again after 2 years.  All my links are broken - I don't even have the same website anymore.
...jeepers.

I love posting my work though.  Having a store for sure makes a creative life difficult. But I'm getting older and it's time to try to let the bucket list persist.

I have to chuckle at this point and note that Blogger still hasn't fixed some of it's most basic issues.  I think I will leave all the broken links and housekeeping for now and just get some posts out there and enjoy this process.  Unfortunately - you have to read about it!  LOL!  Just skip to the end!

STAMPSCAPES FOCAL FRAME 1

It's significant to me that when I decide to take up blogging again,  I turn to - hands down - my most favorite stamp company to date..."Stampscapes".  I think it's realistic yet ethereal qualities appeal to my sense of mystery and imagination.  Sometimes I keep everything on perspective and on point and other times I don't care about that. 
I dreamstamp my feelings into existence.

If you read this and are anywhere near my store...this will be a class.
You can go here if you want to explore that thought.  www.lizzygiggs.com


  • The frame is foam mounted and raised.
  • The eagle and house are foam mounted and raised.
  • I used Q-tips for a lot of coloring! So plebeian!
  • I add some softer horizon colors with my Tim Holtz Ink Applicator.
  • Nothing too hard here - just make the stamps do all the hard work and cut and foam mount a few things!

SUPPLIES I USED

Stamps: (all Stampscapes of course!)
  • 339A    Eagle
  • 054F    Ledge
  • 078F    Spruce Tree Lg.
  • 140E   Cabin
  • 198G   Cloud w/Rising Moon Lg
Inks (all Distress Inks by Tim Holtz except for two)
  • Black Soot
  • Walnut Stain
  • Shaded Lilac
  • Stormy Sky
  • Wild Honey
  • Peeled Paint
  • "Frost White" Colorbox Pigment Ink
  • "Shadow Grey" Archival Ink by Ranger
Other Things:
  • "Raven Black" by Prima Marketing "SPARKS" paint
  • "Dragon Eye" by Prima Marketing "SPARKS" paint
  • Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink Applicator
  • Taylored Expressions "Stitched Rectangle Stacklets" Die Set
  • foam mounting
  • Q-Tips
  • Paintbrush
  • Colorbox Stylus with foam tip
  • Thin Black liner (Copic Multiliner. 0.1)
  • White Signo Pen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...