Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Botanical Butterflies - CLA376 - Card 2


print or save this {recipe}

Well...outside looks fabulous!  It's almost time to plant my desert garden!  That's what I call the garden that I plant and then forget to water and take care of! ...I don't forget...exactly....I avoid!
The grass looks a little tall right now.....hmmm...maybe it will snow!



SUPPLIES
Stamps:
Just Rite Stamps Clear/Botanical Butterflies/CR-02245
Papers:
My Mind’s Eye/Up Town Paper/#GDS120
Basic Grey/kioshi/use backside/kio-2348
My Mind’s Eye/Lost & Found/LF2015
Inks:
Tim Holtz Distress/Black Soot
Colored Pencils:
PC947 Dark Umber
PC995 Mulberry
PC1096 Kelly Green
PC1021 Jade Green
PC1012 Jasmine
PC926 Carmine Red
Tools:
Paper Stumps
Odorless Paint Thinner
Other:
Fine Clear Glitter                                                      
Glossy Accents                
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...