Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring Comes ~ fmnSC004


I was making cards for a class at "Remember When Scrapbooking" when I realized it would make a great card kit. I switched out the ribbon and used a different stamp, but didn't change the basic design much. The frame is raised up on a matching piece of chipboard and adds some dimension to the front of the card. I love this particular scallop die from AccuCut and promptly added another layer of scallops to match. Sometimes when I can't find a sentiment I prefer, or in this case, didn't want to add too much work to the class, I go looking online to find quotes that appeal to me and relate to what's going on outside. The great thing about printing something out yourself is making all the colors go together


Any butterfly or flower or bow, would be a easy addition to this card. But if you need a neat little set of stamps to get you going, you can use the same on I did and find it HERE.

If you would like to purchase this kit, you can purchase it HERE. There is enough product to make the card three times.
Posted by Picasa
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...