Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

CLASS: Spook & Panic

Back in the Saddle Again!
New Stamps, New Classes, New Blog Template!
Here's hoping I remember how to do this!  The first time I ever heard about a blog was from Amanda ( a smartie poop of the first order!)...you can check out her blog by clicking "Mandy Lou" on my followers list (she was the first one!)  Then Cathy asked me how to do it...and I showed her (barely)...and now she's Way Expert.  You can check out her blog by clicking "CraftyCath" in the followers list!

Just a reminder....even if you go to my Calendar or Website from this blog...they will not be accurate yet.  Both will change in a matter of days as I have switched my hosting service (I barely know what that means!)  You'll see me struggle up my website and can chuckle here and there as I flub my way through the internet! Should be fairly amusing!

Check out the first Card from the Spook & Panic Class!



CLASS:  Spook & Panic 
Tuesday October 6th / 12-2pm
Thursday October 8th / 7-9pm
Phone: (810) 966-9664

Stamps:  by October Afternoon:  "Beware the Spooks"
Papers:  S.E.I. "eerie alley" & Doodlebug Design Inc. "candy sticks cardstock"  & Bazzill Cardstock.
Other Stuff: Chalks, transparency, ribbon by "Creative Impressions", Diamond Glitter Glue, Dark Blue Stickles & StazOn Jet Black Ink. 

Here's the inside...



Whoops, that might be a little dark!  More training required!
I've already made some other "boo"-boo's (tiny little play on words there!) on my new class calendar that I sent out.  Please watch for the second page...I missed a few things!...again....hmmmm...I swear I had two cups of coffee this morning!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...